TSR CV (VSR CV) presents high-cost advantage and popularly used for products that require high quality of rubber including machinery and automobile systems and household and other industrial products.
– constant viscosity from latex
– presents high-cost advantage
– non-scorch characteristics of the rubber allow higher curing temperature to be adopted without risk of rejects
|Popularly used for products which require high quality of rubber. Examples include:
– Machinery and automobile systems:
injection moulded products such as rubber or metal bonded components, railway buffers, bridge bearings, conveyor belt covers, mechanical mountings for engine and machinery, vehicle suspension systems and general automotive components, large truck tyre tread, wind-shield wiper blades, brake assembly units, springs.
– Household and other industrial products: tee gum cushion compounds, low density sponge, masking tapes, industrial rolls, cushion gum for retreading, inner tubes and cement.
– Bale, loose, 35 kg
– Pallet (36 Bales), Shrink Wrapped Wooden / Disposable Plastic / Metal, 1.26 Mt
– Container (16 Pallets), 20 ft, 20.16 Mt
There are no reviews yet.